Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bath & Body Works Haul

This post is only made possible by the kind act of friends lugging the seemingly endless bottles of Both & Body Works lotion all the way from the States back to Singapore and then handing them over to me.... The results - a happy Joey clutching her 9 bottles of body lotion and then not knowing where to stash them in her room that's already brimming with such stuff.... :o)
Signature Collection:
  • Wild Honeysuckle
  • P.S. I Love You
  • Twilight Woods
  • Sensual Amber
  • Velvet Tuberose
  • Sea Island Cotton
  • Butterfly Flower

Classic Collection:

  • Cherry Blossom
  • Peony

I can't wait to dive into these body lotions and try it out for myself.... But bearing in mind the truckloads of body lotions I've amassed in my collection, I guess it's only wise to really use up the older ones first before they turn bad. I hate to do this, but I really do need to impose a ban on purchasing further body lotions till I finish some cause I can start seeing my money going down the drain with some turning rancid before they're used up... :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment