Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lush Convert

Loads of people rave about the wonders of Lush both on the Blogsphere and Youtube while all I can remember about Lush was the overwhelming 'scent' of the store!
So I was walking down the Market Street in San Francisco 1 day and spotted Lush - thought I popped my head in just to see how different it is from Singapore in terms of the products and prices.
Hold and behold, I came out with an armful of products and I am happy to say that I am a happy convert 1 month into the Lush experience.
Hair Doctor Scalp Treatment:
It looks so non-descript in the tub, but it just does the most amazing job in soothing my sensitive scalp. I am using it every other day and it's already in it's last leg. I have not checked out the Lush in Singapore if they have the ''Hair Doctor'' yet. I am crossing my fingers and hoping that it does. But if it doesn't, I would probably need to wait till my bf comes over from Ireland in Jun 12'and have him bring me some.




Herbalism Cleanser:
Another one of those product that looks like a tub of greenish nothing and then impresses you when you least expect it. With years of trying out so many different cleansers, I thought the days of being impressed by one is long gone. Well, I thought too soon...... It came in the form of the Herbalism Cleanser and I am really really loving it.


It is really gentle on my face but yet leaves it feeling soft and hydrated after wash. But..... Yes.... There is a ''but''...... The smell of this cleanser does take some getting used to. I do find the smell a little strong but nothing so revolting that it puts me off the product. Smell is such a personal thing - I suggest you go down to the store and take a whiff before ordering it online in case you hate it.
I did quite abit of shopping when I was in the US and Ireland and I was initially hoping to share my purchases. But I have been away for such a long time, I thought it's better that I ease myself into it....
So here I am with my first little post of my current favourites from Lush after an almost 2 years hiatus. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment