Sunday, September 9, 2012

LOTD: Feeling the Sunday Blues.....

It's Sunday!! It's the day for church and catching up with girlfriends after a long week at work. 
I have been eyeing the printed pants trend for the longest time. But it seemed like a trend which is not going to live past Spring and the logical side of me held back on the purchase. Spring came and went. Hell, even Summer is nearing it's end. Fall collection is out and it' still featuring printed pants. Seems like it's time for me to jump in finally!!
H&M Tribal Print Pants
First attempt at an outfit post with my new camera tripod - so I know it's a little dodgy right now. But we all start somewhere and I should get better with time. And I started learning photos editing too. So all these are photos which are edited to be reminiscent of a vintage photo. Not sure if I like the effect yet - what do you think of this?
H&M Tribal Print Pants
H&M Tribal Printed Pants
Esprit, H&M Accessories
Metallic chain with cross
Wearing:
Top T-shit, H&M Tribal Printed Pants, random metallic chain, Espirit watch, H&M black crystal studded leather strap, Aldo platforms (not shown)
This is my makeup a little up-close and personal.
FOTD 9th Sept


On my face:
Laneige UV Block and Primer, Paul & Joe Foundation, The Faceshop loose powder, Prestige eye pencil, random falsie, Bodyshop bronzer/blush, Lancome lipstick
This ia pretty lengthy post. Thanks for reading and have a great evening. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment