Saturday, December 29, 2012

Nail Bits: NOTD in Revlon Timeless

I could not ask for better weather in Singapore these days. I know it's been raining and we have to forgo all our usual outdoor activities! But this is the ONLY month in Singapore where I don't feel the constant need to be in front of a fan!! It's the only month I can chill out reading a book to the sound of rain-drops!! So thankful for December weather! :-)


Just a little NOTD for the night before I go indulge in my weekly beauty pamper session - Revlon Timeless with a glitter accent nail:





Amazing grey with lavender undertones and opaque in 2 coats! And no, it's not available in Singapore. What a bummer!! I am real lucky to pick this up during my business trip to USA in Sept 12'. I do think that Revlon are giving all the other drugstore brands a run for their money. Besides their amazing foundation, lip butters, lip stains... They are now bringing out nail colours that are absolutely on the money!! Modern, chic and yet just so unique. Not the mention the application for so many of their colours are a dream!!


Hope to secure another trip to the States in Feb 13' and I am definitely going to be stuck at the Revlon polish rack for a while. In the meantime, have a lovely night and thanks for reading.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment