Monday, July 22, 2013

The Korea Haul - SkinFood

Prior to the trip to Seoul, I had already been to the SkinFood outlets in Singapore to browse around and tried to identify the few real gems. Well, not that it helped..... when I stepped into an outlet for real in Seoul. I pretty much just went crazy!!

Starting off with the cleansers:

Wildberry Milk Cleansing Cream (Moist):
I only bought the cream cleanser because it was so cheap at about S$5.30 and also because I have been thinking about trying them for a while. I loved it!! Started using it when I got back to Singapore and I hasn't stopped since. It has taken over the Ponds Cold cream as my daily makeup remover.  


Green Tea Milk Cleansing Cream (Fresh):
I am keeping this in the back-room for a while but I am having high hopes for this based on my love affair with their Wildberry Milk! :-)

And then the toners:
Thermal Water Multi Toner:
I had high hopes since I loved the mask sheet under the same series, but I am still a little on the fence about this. It's not a bad toner, I am just not sure that I love it. But price wise, it's pretty reasonable at S$11.30 so I can't complain much. 
Glacier Water Multi Toner: Pending for trial

And the other skin-care stuff :

Black Raspberry Saeng-gi Ampoule (~ S$17.95)

Avocado Essential Oil (~S$16.93) 

Aloe Moisture Ampoule 100 (~S$22.58)

Salmon Brightening Eye Serum (~S$19.19)

Gold Caviar Collagen Cream (~S$30.48)

Gold Caviar Cream (~S$24.84)

The mask sheets:

Deep Sea Water Mask Sheet (~S$1.13)

Gold Caviar Nutrition Mask Sheet (~S$3.27)

Gold Caviar Collagen Mask Sheet (~S$4.40)

And the only makeup item I got from SkinFood was:


White Grape Fruit Fresh Base

SkinFood together with Banila Co are my among favorite shops in Seoul. Other than the toner which I am not too sure of, I really enjoyed the stuff I bought from SkinFood. Definitely highly recommend you checking them out if you happen to be in Seoul!! Thanks for reading. XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. The packaging of skinfood is so interesting. The toner looks like a mineral water bottle! =P

    ReplyDelete