Friday, July 26, 2013

NOTD: OPI Steady as She Rose And Faceshop Silver Accent

2 coats of OPI Steady As She Rose with an accent nail on my ring finger.



And my favorite nail polish of the moment from Faceshop is as shown below. They have no names or numbers on the bottles itself, which can be a little frustrating when trying to describe it on the blogsphere. But it's still a beauty nonetheless - dense silver shimmer with holographic rectangular glitter flakes! I have paired this polish with so many other colors - it always works! And since it's densely packed only with shimmer, it's not a pain to remove like some of the other glitter polishes. I simply love this!!




If you are in the market for some shimmer or glitter polishes, do check out the offerings in Faceshop. I really think they have upped their game and I have not been disappointed with my recent purchases. Let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of their polishes.

Have a good night and thanks for reading. XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. such a natural, gorgeous color. I also love the accent color!

    ReplyDelete