Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Love is in the AIR.....

Hi there everyone! It's been a lovely rainy day today and would have been nicer had the work not been too crazy,

For all who don't know me well, I have this weird favourite thing that I do for relaxation - I plough through my makeup, skin-care or clothes just to admire the collection that I have amassed over the years..... And I was just doing that 1 night when I suddenly realized this one obsession that I have with blooms!! Rose, cherry blossoms, etc, you name it.....



The Body Shop Blooms:
What I have:
  1. Cassis Rose Home Fragrance Oil
  2. Moroccan Rose Body Butter
  3. Rose Flower Blush from the Spring 2009 collection in Fusia
  4. Japanese Cherry Blossom Puree Body Lotion
  5. Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette
I really love the scent from both the Moroccan Rose and Japanese Cherry Blossom range more than their classic range of products. I tend to find the fragrance from the classic range (the likes of Papaya, Mango, etc) a little too over-powering and too sweet for my liking.
The Paul Smith Blooms:
What I have:
  1. Paul Smith Rose Eau De Toilette
  2. Paul Smith Rose Eau De Toilette - Summer Edition
Yes people..... I love this fragrance on me SOOO much that I have to get the summer edition as well. What can I say? This smells classy, feminine and just so oh-so-sensual.... Perfect to spritz on whenever you are in the mood for love. :o)
The Random Blooms:


What I have:
  1. My Beauty Diary Japanese Cherry Blossom Mask (from random blogshop)
  2. Aqua Rine Bath Sea Salt in Rose (SaSa)
  3. Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Body Cream (from States)
Ahem..... The blooms even managed to work it's way onto my face in the form of masks. I didn't realize I was that much of an addict when it comes to rose and cherry blossoms...
*Grins*
The Makeup Blooms:
What I have:
  1. Bourjois Blush in 16, 32, 33 and 34
  2. Chanel Rouge Hydrabase - 64/ Rose Baby
  3. Chanel Rouge Allure - 13/ Tender
Connection to my obsession with all floral blooms - the scent. Yes, all these products smell faintly of Rose upon application. That's love.... Quote and un-quote from Carrie Bradshaw - Me likie.... :o)
So, are you in the mood for all things floral yet?? :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment