Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Miracle Worker!!

I have heard about the Advanced Night Repair series from Esatee Lauder and hell, I've even worked in Estee Lauder before. But duing the brief stint that I did in Estee Lauder, the girls were all obsessed with La Mer products and hardly any mention was made to the ANR series. And so, when a close friend came up to me raving about the goodness of it, I as skeptical.... Very skeptical in fact.....

So here come a tiny sample bottle of ANR just so I could see what the hype is all about.....


And that single small sample bottle of ANR turned into this heap of sample bottles of ANR!!!!

Oh, I'm a believer of this product right here right now!! Just after a week of using it, my makeup goes on much easier and it stays fresh even after 8 hours of wear. My skin feels more supple and moisturized. I'm a convert!! Of course, I'm not sure about how effective this product is long term, but that's the purpose of this blog - to continuously update on my beauty woes and triumphs!! :o)
P.S: The ANR was purchased in form of sample bottles from a shop in Chinatown as this comes up to a better deal than purchasing the actual size.

No comments:

Post a Comment