Products Featured (from left to right):
- Bourjois Ombre Eyeshadow - 03/ Rose Perle
- Sephora Bronzing Powder with SPF 15
- Clinique Gloss and Mascara Dual End Tubes - from random brands sample stores
- Silknaturals Mineral Glow - Heavenly
- The Faceshop - The Skin BB Cream
- The Bodyshop Cheek Blush - 06/ Sunset Pink
- Ralph Lauren Eau De Toilette - Cool
- The Bodyshop Blush from Hot Brights Collection - Bronze
Also featuring one of my all time favourite bikini from Esprit and a pareo that I bought in Bintan on a holiday there years back.
Take-Away from the Shoot:
- I should have thrown in more accessories, footwear, different variations of makeup for the same theme. The photo looks a little sparse and just don't look at exciting as I had initially hoped it would be.
- I need to experiment with different lighting conditions, angle of shoot as well as the background. I am starting to get into a rut for such photos with the same background, angle, blah blah blah.... Even I'm getting a little bored of it.
- I really have a lot of stuff!! And I'm not just referring to makeup in specific. I have lots of clothes, bikinis, shoes, bags, skin care, etc etc.... You name it. I can put together a theme like the above in less than a minute if not for the fact that I have so much stuff to choose from!!
Well..... That's my humble first attempt at a more editorial shoot of my stash. Like they say, practise makes perfect; I just have to keep on doing it. :o)
Hope you are having a great weekend!!