Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Zoyas and Orlys

Hey there!

We have heard alot about the polishes from OPI but I've recently been introduced to polishes from Zoya and Orly as well through these beauties -

Orly - Kiss the Bride

Kiss the Bride looks pale pink in the bottle and seems just the perfect colour for a French Manicure. I was told by the lady manning the stall that Orly specializes in French manicure shades. But I see a shelf loaded with Reds and Pinks of all shades in the colour palette - I really don't know how much of what she said is true. 

First swipes of the polish tells me this is going to be a nail polish from hell during application. And for it to be going at SGD10 per bottle. This seems like something I'm destine to regret. Anyhow, will still need further testing to know for sure.

The Zoyas:
Top to Bottom: Angelina, Yasmeen, Bethany

I know this term is so over-used, but can I just say that these are FABULOUS!! Like F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S kinda fabulous!!

I was like a kid in a candy store when I was trying to pick out the shades. Zoya polishes have colours that are really unique instead of slight variation from each other as the the OPI collection.

*Cue - Wide eye and visible mental struggles going on while shopping for polishes*

And it was love at first swipe. Smooth, easy and consistent application. I don't what else I can ask for but I know I'm one happy woman when I got these babies. Seem like I will be venturing into the Zoya arena for a while and away from OPI! :o)

So, do you like Zoya or OPI?

No comments:

Post a Comment