Thursday, May 6, 2010

NOTD - Zoya Bethany

Hi all! My eyes are threatening to close shut on me anytime this moment. But I shall and I should soldier on to blog cause I feel that in my calling!! 

Haha!!

Ok, that was me trying to be goofy.... But I'm really exhausted from work and I managed to head home just a little earlier tonight to get some decent rest.

Anyhow, here's the nail colour that I'm currently wearing-

Zoya - Bethany


I know it looks like I have absolutely nothing on my nails but my photos are not doing any justice to this polish. In real-life, my nails has this really shiny, nude-beigey wash over it. It just looks so French chic and classy but yet not in the 'old' way at all!! Not to mention that this is definitely work-friendly. I'm really loving this colour. :o)

How has your work week been so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment