Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Okay, I Confess....

Hi everyone! I know I have been slacking on the blog posts.... Not going to make any excuses here but just to say that work has been crazy.

And in the midst of everything, I broke the cardinal rule of my Project 10 Pan - I bought something!

Well, not just something but a couple of stuff. :o(

I know, I know - Shame on me but this is when I really thought retail therapy is essential for my mental well-being!!

*Forgive-me-pleeeaaassseeee wide eye plea*

The Faceshop Volcanic Ash Self-Heating Mask


The Faceshop Colour Nuance Intense for Cheek - Pk 104


This is how it swatched -


The Faceshop Baked Triple Colour - Gold Brown (02)

And the swatches -

I have no excuses for jumping bail on my P10P - not even the retail therapy excuse for stress should justify this. But now that I fess up, I guess I have to carry on with the rest of my P10P.

No comments:

Post a Comment