Saturday, June 26, 2010

Gold-fish Kiss Kiss.....

Hi all! The title chosen for this entry was entirely inspired by a group of girls that are currently on a quest of that sexy pout which makes every men feel like they could sink their lips on for a kiss!! Haha...
Anyhow, I had the opportunity of ordering some items from Victoria Secrets as a friend is currently working in the States. I ordered a couple of clothings and decided to throw in some makeup as well since they're having a sale right now. I'll doing a seperate feature on the clothes and will focus this entry on the makeup items.



I threw in my moolah for a VS Perfect lipstick in Whisper and a lipgloss in Embrace.
First impressions were that the packaging is really chic and sleek, not to mention really sexy as well.





And I really like the colours that I picked out as well. The lipstick is of this coral-pinkish hue that is reminiscent of the Orgasm blush:

I do not have how these 2 lip products wear on me even though I had already tried them on. This is because without a full face of makeup, it really does not bring out how gorgeous they are!! So I'm really looking forward to wearing these out complete with my latest obsessions - the falsies!! I think they would look fabulous together!!
On a totally different note, I was reading through an entry by TheBlondeSalad and she actually put up a list of things that she would like to do for the summer. This spoke to me as I think I have not had little fun things which I wanted to do for a long time. Does not have to be major, just small and fun frivolous stuff. So here's my list:
  1. Spend a day bumming around at the beach
  2. Go for Sunday brunch with friends
  3. Enjoy Ben & Jerry's ice cream at Dempsy on a nice Saturday afternoon
  4. Take pictures at the Botanic Gardens
  5. Go for a concert
  6. Bring my dog out for nice long walks at least twice a week
  7. Read a book
  8. Bake brownies
  9. Take the Singapore Flyer
  10. Have sufficient sleep!!



Yup, that's what I have on my list. Totally, small but enjoyable stuff which I would like to do before September. That's 3 months from now and should give me enough time to run through the list. :o)
Do you have anything fun that you wish to do but have never got round to it yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment