Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Beary Good Time

Hi all! Just wanted to share a totally frivolous purchase I made when I went out for dinner yesterday to celebrate my Mum's birthday.



Yes, it's the beary ring as per above. Supposed to be made out of Rose Gold and plated with Rhodium and so I should not have the colour fading off me anytime soon. But then again, that's according to the Sales Assistant who is trying to push the last remaining ring to me. We shall see how it fare with extended duration of wear. :o)


And here is a picture of how it looks on my fingers. The limbs of the bear are movable, so it looks super cute when you are going about your daily work. I hope to take a LOTD picture soon with this ring, and probably paired along with the dainty gold bow necklace coupled with the gold earrings. Lets see how I can get that out cause I always manage to forget to tote my camera along for such pictures. Haha....

But anyhow, have a good night and thanks for reading whatever rambles that I have been posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment