Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Revlon PhotoReady Foundation - Review

Hihi! I finally spotted the much raved about Revlon PhotoReady foundation on our shores at Watsons!!
And here it is going at a promotional price of SGD29.90 - so into my little basket it goes. *Rubbing hands together gleefully* Haha!!



I last heard about the new foundation offering from Lollipop26, but since then I have read alot on this foundation and know that the common complaint was the shimmer contained in this. I got mine in the colour Medium Beige and this is how it looks like on the hand under direct sunlight:



I sure can't detect any shimmer when it's just fresh out from the bottle. And if you think that I made a mess of the swatch, that's only because the foundation has a pretty runny texture. This is in complete contrast to their original line of Revlon Colourstay Foundation which comes with a much thicker consistency. The PhotoReady foundation boasts of a ''perfected airbrushed skin in any light with complete coverage''. So how does it really look when applied on the skin??


First thoughts on the skin:
  • Good coverage
  • Easy to blend into the skin
  • Light weight
  • Natural looking
  • Imparts a radiance

I was really impressed with how the foundation looks on the skin. Nope, no hint of shimmer even with tight scrutiny under the direct sunlight - but I would want to check again under different lighting conditions to conclude what I really thought about the foundation. And onto a day out experiment the PhotoReady went on:


I really like how the foundation imparts this dewy glow onto my skin. Awww...... And outfit of the day.... Be warned - cam-whoring ahead!!










Outfit: Toga top from Victoria's Secrets, shorts from GG>5, bag from Marc Jacobs, shell necklace from Topshop.

Hope you all are having a wonderful evening and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment