Saturday, April 24, 2010

Project 10 Pan (1/10): Origins - A Perfect World for Eyes

Yeah!! A good way to start off my Sunday - 1 item added to the Project 10 Pan (P10P) basket!!

And the product this time round is:

Origins - A Perfect World for Eyes


This is a pretty rich gel for the eye which I like cause it really feels hydrated around the eyes region after application. But a thing to note is, due to it's richness, it does takes a while to get absorbed by the skin. And when I have limited time in the morning to get ready for work, I can't wait. This results in powder caking up around the eye region. But a huge bother but just something to note.

So overall, though I like the product but I don't think I will re-purchase this as I'm sure there are eye creams out there which does the same thing with better absorption by the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment