Ad Campaign for the newly launched foundation
Luxurious Packaging of Guerlain Foundation
The best part of the promotional phamplet was that it came with free foundation samples as well!!
* Rubbing hand together in greedy glee*
Containing both Padure Aqua and Padure Extreme
So, how did it wear on me?? Let's look at the FOTDs featuring this product before I comment on anything:
The pics were taken with my iphone and so the resolution is probably not as good as my camera. But well, whatever works.... So how was the foundation:
What it claims:
1. Leaves complexion naturally radiant with Ocean Spring water formulation
2. Provides intense, unmatched hydration for the skin
- It really does feel really hydrating to the skin upon application
- Probably due to the hydration, the foundation feels pretty light-weight as well
- Skin looks more radiant
- Provides light to medium coverage
- Sebum control is minimal
Nope, this is not Holy Grail material for me. Don't get me wrong, not that it's bad in anyway but it's just not that great. I have combination skin, so I tend to look a little greasy by noon and the powder starts to cake. Not a very pretty sight really. So right now, it still seems like I'm a lover of my Loreal 2-way cake.